On May 25, 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation) - a GDPR that implements better protection for your personal data in the European Union.
In accordance with art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016. (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 05/04/2016) we inform that:
In matters concerning questions and problems as well as information about the rights related to the processing of personal data by MEFA Sp. z o.o. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address Błonie, ul. ul. Grodziska 15. hendrerit.
The administrator of your personal data is MEFA Sp. z o.o. address: 05-870 Błonie, ul. Grodziska 15, 05-870 Błonie
1. Your personal data will be processed in order to: performance of a contract or service - pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. b of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 in addition, it may be necessary to process your data due to the implementation of legitimate interests of MEFA Sp. z o.o. (art.6 par.1 lit.f. GDPR), in particular for the purposes of: related to the processing of complaints and complaints regarding the services related to monitoring and quality control provided by MEFA Sp. z o.o. services in cases related to conducting litigation in other cases, your personal data will be processed only on the basis of previously granted consent to the extent and purpose specified in the content of the consent.
2. the recipients of your personal data will be: entities participating in the performance of the contract or service public authority organizations and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes that result from legal provisions.
3. Your personal data will be stored: for a period of 6 years (5 full years for US + 1 year) or for a period resulting from separate legal provisions personal data arising from the conclusion of the contract will be processed for the period during which claims related to this contract may be disclosed based on a legitimate interest pursued by the administrator (data is processed until processing ceases for business planning purposes) in the event of consent to the processing of data after termination or expiry of the contract, until such consent is withdrawn.
4. Please be advised that you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit processing,
5. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may cause a refusal to conclude a contract.